Thursday, September 8, 2022

Pretty Purple Flowers

 


I am still trying to use the flowers I die cut from the lovely Hues Of Happiness DSP on cards so today I cut another piece of that paper for my background and added it a white base. I layered around the flowers in purple hues and some leaves I stamped with the Hapiness Abounds set in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with my Stamin Blends markers in Granny Apple Green then cut with the same dies called Blossoming Happiness dies. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Gorgeous Grape ink and cut it out with the Lighthouse dies. I finished off with some purple pastel pearls.
Hope you have blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Gorgeous Grape and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White, Hues Of Happiness DSP
Blossoming Happiness dies, pastel pearls, Lighthouse dies

1 comment:

  1. Windy, I love this beautiful card using Hues of Happiness. Thanks for the tips. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete