Wednesday, September 7, 2022

FF0117 Fall Flowers

 



I am playing along with the festivefridaychallenge.com today as I had out my fall sets. I used flowers, die cut, thinking of you sentiment, stitching and of course, my fav color-Purple! I stamped the large image from the Fond OF Autumn set three times on the Soft Succulent background in the same color of ink. I added it to a white base. I then cut a small stirched Rectange die in white card stock and stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Chic set in Blackberry Bliss ink at bottom. I then stamped just the flowers from that large image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut it out with the Autumn Bouquet dies. I finished it off with some gold thread behind for more texture and a little bling. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Fond Of Autumn and Season Of Chic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss and Soft Succulent
Stampin Blends Markers- Soft Succulent, Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody
Paper: Basic White and Soft Succulent
Autumn Bouquet dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, gold thread



2 comments:

  1. Your cards are always darling, Windy! Love how you stamped the flowers for the background of the card and got it your signature purple. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love how you used the stamp as a negative element to create your own background and the little cluster of beautifully colored flowers around your sentiment is gorgeous. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week

    ReplyDelete