Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Thinking Of Aspen Trees


I finally used my Aspen Tree dies today for a lovely fall card! I started with my background. I cut a piece of Basic White and used my blending brushes to add three colors- Merry Merlot to the top, Cajun Craze in the middle and Sweet Sorbert on the bottom (which I covered up a lot). I added this to the Merry Merlot base. I really like Merry Merlot but do not use it often enough. I had a piece of Soft Suede card stock which I had rounded the corners but did not end up using on a project so cut the trees from the large die in the Aspen Tree dies. I also used those dies to cut the Cajun Craze leaves bunch and the large leaf in Merry Merlot and the baby leave in Sweet Sorbet. I stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Chic set in Merry Merlot on a Stylish Shapes stitched banner die in Basic White. 
I finsihed it off with a few metallic dots.
I hope you have a beautiful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season Of Chic
Ink: Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze and Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Soft Suede and Sweet Sorbet
Aspen Tree dies, Stylish Shapes dies, blending brushes, metallic dots





 

No comments:

Post a Comment