Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Lovelist Day For A Pals Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is Focus on the Sentiment. Our Design Team are showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of their project. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals share with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



I have been trying to decide when I would be able to use the large sentiment with banner from the Hello Harvest bundle on a card and this month's focus on the sentiment seemed the perfect time to use it for a fall card. I just had to heat emboss it, of course!  I grabbed the VersaMark ink and stamp it on the Early Espresso card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut it out along with my leaves and pumpkins with the Rustic Pumpkin dies. For the leaves, I just stamped them in Granny Apple Green ink on Basic White card stock. The pumpkins were stamped in Early Espresso ink three times on white card stock and colored with the Stampin Blends markers.  First pumpkin in Dark Pale Papaya and Light Pumpkin Pie, second in Light Mango Melody and Light Daffodil Delight. For the third, I used both light and dark Poppy Parade. I colored the stems in Soft Suede. 
I added all on the fun wood print from the Celebrate Everything DSP which is a host selection in the SU! 2022-2023 annual catalog. I finished with an Early Espresso base and some gold dots for bling. 



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Windy

Stamp set: Hello Harvest
Ink: Early Espresso, VersaMark and Granny Apple Green 
Stampin Blends markers- Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie, and Soft Suede
Paper: Early Espresso, Basic White, Granny Apple Green and Celebrate Everything DSP-host 
Rustic Pumpkin dies, heat tool, white embossing powder, gold dots






7 comments:

  1. Always fun to see how the Pals put their own stamp on our Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, love the background for your pretty pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful autumn card, Windy! I just love your pretty pumpkins!! Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at those beautiful, bright pumpkins! Love them Windy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun Windy! I love that the pumpkins are each a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special colors, great background and a perfect celebration of the sentiment, Windy. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful fall card. Love the colors used with the wood background

    ReplyDelete