Friday, September 9, 2022

Just A Note With Abigail Rose

 


I love the Abigail Rose suite and all the posibilities with it.  I used a white base plus a piece of Sahara Sand card stock and added the lovely print from Abigail Rose DSP for the background. I stamped the flower image from the Cottage Rose set in Gray Granite ink and colored it with a few Stampin Blends markers. I colored with light and dark Calypso Coral along with light Cajun Craze. Leaves colored in light and dark Old Olive. I cut it out with the Cottage Flowers dies. I stamped the sentinent from the Fond Of Autumn set in Cajun Crazeink on a strip of Basic White card stock to pop on the image. I finished off with some rustic metallic dots. 
I hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Cottage Rose and Fond Of Autumn
Ink: Gray Granite and Cajun Craze
Stampin Blends markers- Cajun Craze, Calyso Coral and Old Olive
Paper: Basic White, Sahara Sand and Abigail Rose DSP
Cottage Rose dies, rustic metallic dots

No comments:

Post a Comment