Monday, September 26, 2022

Blessings With Hello Harvest

 


I was attempting a wreath in my head but quickly saw it was not going to be so perfectly round. But I still stamped the floral image from Hello Harvest three times on my white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored it with my Stampin Blends markers in Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Soft Succulent, and Calypso Coral. I layered the white on a piece of Mango Melody card stock and a Soft Succulent base. I then stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a piece of Soft Succulent card stock cut with the Stylish Shapes dies. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I finished it off with a few Soft Succelent gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hello Harvest
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Stampin Blends markers- Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Soft Succulent, and Calypso Coral
Paper: Mango Melody, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Stylish Shapes dies, heat tool, white embossing powder, Soft Succulent gems

No comments:

Post a Comment