Thursday, September 15, 2022

Abigail Rose Birthday

 


I love working with the Abigail Rose suite and was happy to use it for my third card for fall card class. I wanted to use some darker shades for fall so I stamped the larger floral image from the Cottage Rose set in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with the matching dies called Cottage Flowers. I used a Early Espresso base and ran the Very Vanilla panel of card stock through the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I used my blending brush with Petal pink ink to add some color to my flower and to rub lightly over the embossing on the card stock. I added the strip of designer paper called Abigail Rose before popping on my floral image. I stamped the sentiment on Petal Pink card stock in Soft Suede ink and cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies.I finished with some linen thread used behind the sentiment before popping up on the card. 
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Rose
Ink: Soft Suede and Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Abigail Rose DSP 
Cottage Flowers dies, Timewron Type embossing folder, linen thread, blending brush, Stitched Rectangle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment