Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Here For You With Texture Chic

 


I am trying to use some more of my memories & more cards for the Texture Chic suite. I layered a card on a piece of Mango Melody card stock and a white base here. I cut a strip of Mango Melody card stock to go across and then cut from the Stylish Shapes dies three circles. First one from another print on a card in green, then from Mango card stock and last a white circle where I stamped in Soft Succulent ink a sentiment from Season Of Chic set. I cut four leaves in white card stock from the Chic dies and blended some Soft Succulent ink on them with my blending brush. I added a few Soft Succulent gems to finish it off. 
Hope you have a lovely and chic day!
Thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season Of Chic
Ink: Soft Succulent
Paper: Basic White and Mango Melody
Texture Chic memories & more cards, blending brush, Stylish Shapes dies, Chic dies, Soft Succulent gems 


No comments:

Post a Comment