Thursday, September 29, 2022

Merry Chrsitmas With Candy Canes

 


My first Christmas card this season! I sometimes design a card for my card classes and then decide to change it. Here is one example. I designed this for classes in October with the Sweetest Christmas suite but then decided to go another route. I still like the card so showing you. 
 I started with a Garden Green base and cut the large background die from the Candy Canes dies in the same color to layered. I then cut a strip of the Sweetest Christmas DSP to go across. I stamped the candy canes in Real Red ink from the Sweet Candy Canes set and cut them out with the Candy Canes dies. I stamped the banner from the Christmas Banners set in Real Red ink and words in Garden Green ink and cut it out with the Christmas Banner dies. Then I cut several stems from the Christmas banner dies in Pool Party and Garden Green card stocks. It was so busy so I did not add any bling but I might before I send, you never know!
Hope you have a fun Thursday---we are having a hurricane here in Florida--what fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sweet Candy Canes, Christmas Banners
Ink: Real Red and Garden Green
Paper: Pool Party, Garden Green, Real Red and Sweetest Christmas DSP
Candy Canes dies, Christmas Banners dies

No comments:

Post a Comment