Wednesday, September 28, 2022

PP610 Positively Abigail Rose

 



I grabbed my Abigail Rose suite when I saw Jaydee's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week. I layered a piece of the Abigail Rose DSP on top of a piece of Smoky Slate card stock and a Crumb Cake base. I then cut out with the Deckled Rectangle dies Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla rectangles. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray ink from the Cottage Rose set on the Vanilla one. I then stamped on another piece of Very Vanilla card stock the flower and two stems in Basic Gray ink. I cut them out with the Cottage Flowers dies and colored just the center of the flower with a Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends marker. I finished off with some Very Vanilla dots. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful Wednesday!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Rose
Ink: Basic GRay
Stampin Blends marker-Daffodil Delight
Paper: Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Abigail Rose DSP
Cottage Flowers dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Very Vanilla dots





3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! The soft colors are so very pretty. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like how you used the flower element for part of the sketch ! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy this is just lovely! I love the soft muted colours - I've just bought this set so I'm now properly inspired! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete