Monday, September 12, 2022

Blessing With Hello Harvest


This is my first card for fall card classes next week. I grabbed my Hello Harvest bundle and the new Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder. I embossing a piece of Old Olive card stock and then layered on a piece of Basic White and a Pumpkin Pie base. I then stamped the flowers and the pumpkin in Stazon Black ink to shimmer white card stock. I used my water painter to add color. I used Pumpkin Pie for my pumpkin and some Old Olive with Mango Melody and Early Espresso. I cut them out with the Rustic Pumpkin dies as well as the little sprig in Old Olive card stock. Last, I stamped the sentiment on white card stock in Early Espresso ink then cut it out with the Stylish Shapes banner die.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: hello Harvest
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Old Olive, and Stazon Black
Paper: Basic White, shimmer white, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie
Rustic Pumpkin dies, Stylish Shapes dies, water painter, Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment