Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Grateful For Cottage Wreaths

 


My second card for fall card classes turned out really well mostly because I love these colors together.
 I used the new Cottage Wreaths bundle plus some Celebrate Everything DSP (free with SU! host rewards). I started with the white base and layered on Crushed Curry card stock plus Blackberry Bliss and the Crushed Curry plaid designer paper. I then stamped the wreath in Gray Granite ink then the two larger leaves in Blackberry Bliss ink all on white card stock. I cut them out with the Country Wreaths dies along with a few leaves in Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze card stocks. I cut the bow from gold metallic secialty paper with same dies. I then stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on white card stock and cut it alongwith the Blackberry Bliss card stock banner behind with the All That dies. 
I will give some gold dots for guest for class to add if they want more bling or to add "berries" on the wreath. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Wreaths
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Gray Granite
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Crushed Curry, gold metallic specialty paper, Cajun Craze and Celebrate Everything DSP
Country Wreaths dies, All That dies



No comments:

Post a Comment