Monday, September 19, 2022

Wishes With Fond Of Autumn

 


For my last fall class card this week, I used the lovely Fond Of Autumn bundle. I grabbed a Soft Succulent base and then cut another piece of the same color to run through the Timber embossing folder. I added some Soft Succulent open weave ribbon around before attaching. I cut a Deckled Rectangle white panel to add my image. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Succulent ink from the Fond Of Autumn set on the white die cut. I then stamped the large image from the Fond Of Autumn set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock but did not color or cut out the flowers in that image. I did cut and color the leaves, berries and acorns with the Autumn Bouquet dies and my Stampin Blends markers in light Soft Succulent, light Petal Pink, Ivory, dark Crumb Cake, and SU300. I popped them up on the white die and added some rustic metallic dots. I finished by adding a bow to the ribbon.  
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Fond Of Autumn
Ink: Soft Succulent, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Soft Succulent
Deckled Rectangle dies, Autumn Bouquet dies, rustic metallic dots, Soft Succulent open weave ribbon, Timer embssoing folder

1 comment: