Thursday, September 1, 2022

PP606 Cottage Flowers

 




I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week. Anne Marie's sketch had me pulling out the Abigail Rose DSP and the Cottage Flowers dies. I started with the Petal Pink base and added a piece of the DSP in one print then added another print I blended Petal Pink ink on with my blending brush. I placed a Basic Black strip across and cut out a flower from the Cottage Flowers dies from Petal Pink card stock. I stamped the sentiment from Season Of Chic set in Memento Black ink on a piece of white card stock. I finished it off with some matte black dots.
Hope you have a beautiful day and thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season OF Chic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink
Paper: Abigail Rose DSP, Basic BLack, Basic White and Petal Pink
blending brush, matte black dots, Cottage Flowers dies  











3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Windy! The contrast of the soft pink and black is fabulous and I love the delicate die cut. We love having you play along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! I love the softness of Petal Pink paired with black. The delicate die cut is so sweet. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, Windy! I love the embossed detail, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete