Wednesday, August 31, 2022

To The Beach And Back

 


I love the Sunkissed set from the 2022  SU! holiday mini! Here I just cut a piece of white card stock and stamped the background stamp from the Oceanfront set twice-once in Flirty Flamingo ink on the top and Pool Party ink on the bottom. I stamped the palm image from the Sunkissed set in Memento Tuxedo Black right over the top. I stamped the sentiment from the same set on another piece of white card stock and cut it out with the All That oval die. I added some linen thread behind for some texture and placed on the Pool Party base. 
I hope you have a restful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Oceanfront and Sunkissed
Ink: Flity Flamingo, Pool Party and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White and pool Party
All That dies, Linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment