Tuesday, August 2, 2022

PP602 A Little Paradise

 



I love when we have a tic tac toe challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and for Claire's this week, I went down the first row with yellow, die cut, and sun. I knew right away I would grab my Paradise Palms bundle. I started with the white panel I cut with the Deckled Rectangle die and then stamped the sand in Crumb Cake ink. I then took my blending brushes for the background water in Pool Party ink and sky in Crushed Curry ink softly adding. I stamped on white card stock the sun in Crushed Curry and then the trees in Soft Suede and Granny Apple Green inks by adding ink directly to the stamp with the my Stampin Write markers. I cut these out with the matching Palms dies. I then stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on white card stock and cut it out with the oval from All That dies. 
I added all to the Deckled Rectangle in Crushed Curry and a Crumb Cake base to finish.

Hope you have a restful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Paradise Palms
Ink: Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic White, Crushed Curry, and Crumb Cake
Palms dies, DEckled Rectangle dies, All That dies, blending brushes





3 comments:

  1. Windy, this is just darling! I love the simple tree, beach and sun! The deckled edge is just perfect! You did a great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is the perfect summer scene! nothing like a day on the beach! So relaxing and and colors are gorgeous! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and yet so serene and calm...I can feel the breezes blowing! Such a great card for our Tic Tac Toe board at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete