Monday, August 29, 2022

Heartfelt Chic

 


I made this card for a friend who lost her mom this month with the Texture Chic suite. I started with the Soft Succulent base and layered a beautiful print of the Texture Chic DSP on top. I ran the Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon around before attaching. I stamped the sentiment from the Quiet Meadow set in Evening Evergreen on a piece of Soft Succulent card stock and cut it out with the All That die. I also cut out some leaves in Crushed Curry, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen card stocks with the Chic leaves dies. I finished it off with a few Evening Evergreen rhinestones. 
Hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Quiet Meadow
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Paper: Texture Chic DSP, Crushed Curry, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen
Chic dies, All That dies, Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon, Evening Evergreen rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment