Thursday, August 4, 2022

Feel Better With Cottage Rose

 


I wanted to make another card with the Split Card Textures dies and added in some Cottage Rose. 
I started with a Blushing Bride base and then cut into the Very Vanilla panel with the die. I then stamped the sentiment on the bottom from the Cottage Rose set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added some retired Blushing Bride ribbon around before attaching. I stamped the flowers/stems from the Cottage Rose set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Very Vanilla card stock.I sponged some ink on using the sponge daubers and Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry plus Pear Pizzazz inks. I cut them out with the matching dies called Cottage Flowers dies and popped them on the front. I finished with a few pastel pearls. 
Hope you have perfect Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Rose
Ink: Blushing Bride, Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed curry and Pear Pizzzazz
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
Cottage Flowers dies, pastel pearls, Split Card Textures dies, sponge daubers, Blushing Bride ribbon-retired

No comments:

Post a Comment