Thursday, August 25, 2022

Floral Miss You

 


This was really a quick card as I used the Orchid Oasis for the base cutting 1 1/2" off the front. I added white card stock inside and a strip of the free Wonderful World DSP in one print from the SAB promotion going on now through the end of August 2022. I added another print to the front of the card. I used the matching set for the flower by coloring with my markers in Orchid Oasis and Mossy Meadow and stamping on the white stitched square cut from the Stylish Shapes dies as well as the Orchid Oasis one behind. I stamped the sentiment from Cup Of Tea in Rich Razzleberry ink and finished with a Orchid Oasis dot. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Wonderful World and Cup Of Tea
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Oasis, and Mossy Meadow
Paper: Orchid Oasis, Basic White and Wonderful World DSP
Stylish Shapes dies, in color dots-Orchid Oasis



No comments:

Post a Comment