Friday, August 26, 2022

GDP367 Wave Of Strength

 



I am playing along with the color challenge this week at global-design-project.com with the Waves of Inspiration bundle. I started with the white card stock background stamped my wave inked up with Pool Part ink and sponged with some Tahitian Tide ink. I then blended with my blended brush some Flirty Flingo on for the sky. I stamped the birds in Tahitian Tide ink and layered it on a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock and a POol Party piece of card stock along with a Tahitian Tide base. I then stamped the peligan image in Tahitian Tide ink and cut with the matching dies called Waves dies. 
I also cut with those dies the clouds in Pool Party card stock and the extra detailed pieces for the clouds in Pool Party card stock rubbed with some Pool Party ink. I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink on white card stock and cut it with the Waves die. 
How you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Pool Party, Tahitian Tide and Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Flirty FLamingo, Pool Party, Tahitian Tide and Basic White
Waves dies, blending brush, sponge dauber



No comments:

Post a Comment