Thursday, August 11, 2022

PP603 A Lighthouse Birthday

 



A bit of a masculine like birthday for Jaydee's birthday theme this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with my fav bundle Lighthouse Point. I started with a Night of Navy base an added a piece of Real red card stock on top. I then cut the white piece of card stock with the Split Card Textures dies and blended some Balmy Blue ink on it the solid side with my blending brush. I stamped a few sand pieces in Crumb Cake at the bottom. On a separate piece of white card stock, I stamped the rocks twice in Crumb Cake ink then stamped the light house in Gray Granite plus Real Red inks. I cut them all out with the Lighthouse dies. I stamped the sentiment from a retired set called Clubhouse on a piece of Night of Navy card stock in VersaMark ink and added white embossing powder to heat emboss. I cut it out with the same die set. I finished it off by adding some birds to the top from my Waves Of Inspiration set in Navy ink. 
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Lighthouse Point, Waves Of Inspiration and Clubhouse-retired
Ink: Night Of Navy, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Gray Granite and VersaMark
Paper: Night Of Navt, Real Red and Basic White
Blending brush, Lighthouse dies, Split Card Textures dies, white embossing powder, heat tool 



3 comments:

  1. I love the nautical themed card & color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! The background texture is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete