Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Take Care Teacup

 


I like the Orchid Oasis and Sweet Sorbet colors together so had to use for the Cup Of Tea card for my August card classes. I used Orchid for the base and a layer of Sweet Sorbet card stock then I cut the white card stock with the awesome Split Card Textures die. I stamped the sentiment in Orchid ink at the bottom. I stamped the tea cup on white craft ink on Orchid Oasis card stock and cut it with the matching Teacup dies. I also stamped the tag in Sorbet ink and cut with same dies as well as the lemon in Mango Melody. I cut the white circle from the Stylish Shapes dies and stamped the stems in Parakeet Party ink as well as the flowers in Sweet Sorbet ink. I added the tag with a bit of Sweet Sorbet twine. 
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cup Of Tea
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Mango Melody and White craft 
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Orchid Oasis, Basic White
Split Card Texture dies, Teacup dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Sweet Sorbet twine 



1 comment: