Wednesday, August 24, 2022

PP605 Strength And Inspiration

 



I love the Lighthouse Point bundle and using it with other sets to make nautical cards. So I was happy to play along with Laurie's awesome clean and simple nautical challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I used the background stamp from Oceanfront in Pool Party ink stamping twice on the white card stock piece.  I then stamped the bird from the Waves of Inspiration set three times in Night of Navy ink as well as the sentiment from the same set. I then stamped the rocks in Crumb Cake ink and the lighthouse in Night Of Navy and Bermuda Bay inks on a separate piece of white card stock. I cut them out with the matching Lighthouse dies. All was added to the white base to finish it off. 
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Oceanfront, Lighthouse Point, and Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake and Night Of Navy
Paper: Basic White
Lighthouse dies








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Windy. Love the watercolor look to the background even though I know it's stamps :) Lovely soothing colors too. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Windy! Love all of the fabulous blue hues on the clean design. Thank you so much for joining us the week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete