Monday, August 8, 2022

Wonderful Blooms

 


I still have lots of these flowers cut from the designer paper called Hues Of Happiness laying there on my workspace and decided to add some more to a card. I used a white card base, added some Hues Of Happiness DSP to the front and another strip in a different print. I then cut the bottom of a strip of white card stock with the notebook die from Blossoming Happiness dies. I then stamped the sentiment from Happiness Abounds set in Evening Evergreen ink. I arranged the floers and leaves on top and finished by adding some glossy dots in Melon Mambo. 
Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds 
Ink: Evening Evergreen 
Paper: Basic White, Hues Of Happiness DSP
Blossoming Happiness dies, glossy dots in Melon Mambo



No comments:

Post a Comment