Friday, August 19, 2022

Hello There With Sun Prints


I am using the Sun Prints suite for a class card today. I love the white and Starry Sky together plus I popped in a little So Saffron on the flowers. I started with a white base and added a piece of white card stock embossed with the Fern 3D folder plus a piece of Sun Prints DSP on the top. I added a strip of white with Starry Sky twine wrapped around and tied. I cut a rectangle piece of Starry Sky card stock and then a white piece of card stock with the Deckled Rectangle dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Nature's Prints set in Starry Sky ink at the bottom. On another piece of white card stock, I stamped the large stem in Starry Sky ink and two flowers in Gray Granite ink. I colored the flowers with the So Saffron Stampin Blends marker. I cut all these plus a few small stems in Starry Sky card stock with the Natural Prints dies. 
I hope you have a sunny day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Prints
Ink: Starry Sky, Gray GRanite
Stampin Blends marker- So Saffron
Paper: Sun Prints DSP, Starry Sky, Basic White
Starry Sky twine, Natural Prints dies, Fern 3D embossing folder, Deckled Rectangle dies



 

No comments:

Post a Comment