Wednesday, August 3, 2022

GDP354 A Tag For A Friend

 





I started to place this on a card front for the tag challenge over at global-design-project.com but then I thought it would make a cute tag on something to a friend. I cut the white tag from the Tailor Made Tags dies as well as the Tahitian Tide one. I then stamped the flowers and leaves from Happiness Abounds set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock. I colored them with Sweet Sorbet, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends markers. I cut them with the matching dies called Blossoming Happiness dies and popped them on the tag with a white leaf die from the Splendid Stems dies. I stamped the sentiment from Happiness Abounds in Sweet Sorbert on the white tag. I added some white pearl hearts and Tahitian Tide 1/8" metallic woven ribbon with a bow. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Tuexdo Black, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin Blends markers- Sweet Sorbet, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green 
Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Tide
Blossoming Happiness dies, Splendid Stems dies, pearl hearts, Tahitian Tide 1/8" metallic woven ribbon, Tailor Made Tags dies




1 comment: