Friday, August 5, 2022

FMS547 Wonderful World In Every Way

 



I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at the freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com with the SAB free bundle of Wonderful Words DSP and set by the same name. I stamped the image on a white Deckled Rectangle by coloring my stamp with the Orchid Oasis and Mossy Meadow Stampin Write markers. I then stamped the sentiment from the Happiness Abounds set in Rich Razzleberry ink. I used a Orchid Oasis base and cut a piece of that same color card stock to run though my Hive 3D embossing folder. I added strips of the Wondeeful World DSP in three different prints to the bottom of the embossed panel and ran some Evening Evergreen 3/8' windowpane check ribbon around. I popped up the image and added some Orchis Oasis dots to finish it off. 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Windy

Stamp sets: Wonderul World, Happiness Abounds

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Oasis, and Mossy Meadow

Paper: Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Wonderful World DSP

Deckled Rectangle dies, Hive 3D embossing folder, in color dots-Orchid Oasis, Evening evergreen 3/8" windowpane checked ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment