Tuesday, August 16, 2022

PP604 Totally Awesome In Polished Pink

 



I am playing along with Anne Marie's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and I love to pop a hot pink shade with my black and white! I grabbed Polished Pink for today's card using the Cup Of Tea bundle. I cut the white scallop with the Scalloped Contours dies and then stamped the sentiment from Waves Of Inspiration in Memento Tuxedo Black ink at the bottom. I also stamped in the same color ink the stems from the Cup of Tea set. I added some flowers in Polished Pink ink. I stamped my striped cup on a separate piece of Basic White card stock and cut it out with the Teacup dies. I layered on a piece of Basic Black embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder and added to the Basic White base. 
I finished off with some Polished Pink gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Cup Of Tea and Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Polished Pink and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White and Basic Black
Scalloped Contours dies, Timeworn Type EF, Polished Pink gems, Teacup dies





No comments:

Post a Comment