Monday, August 1, 2022

Heartfelt With The Sun Prints Suite

 




I made this card as part of the Emma and Brian's Super Awesome Fun Time card kit in June using the Sun Prints suite. Emma Goddard is a demo in the UK and designed this card and my sweet friend Brian King at stampwithbrian.com cut the pieces ready for my to stamp and assemble. It uses the Sun Prints DSP, Nature's Prints stamp set and matching Natural Prints dies along with the awesome Fern 3D embossing folder. He also cut me a stitched circle from Stylish Shapes in white card stock and some ribbon called silver 3/8" metallic edge cotton ribbon. I stamped the flowers from the stamp set on white card stock in Gray Granite ink and colored a little with the So Saffron Stampin Blend marker. I stamped a few springs in Starry Night ink and cut them all with the matching dies. 
Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy








No comments:

Post a Comment