Monday, August 15, 2022

Grateful With Leaf Fall

 


This was a quick card as I wanted to play around with the new Leaf Fall embossing folder and sponge some color on it. I ran the piece of Crumb Cake through with the folder and sponed on Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, and Crushed Curry inks with sponge daubers. I stamped the sentiment several times-not very straight- from the Cottage Wreaths set in Blackberry Bliss. I added it to the Blackberry Bliss base. I cut a few leaves from the Country Wraths dies in Blackberry and popped on a gold twine bow. 
Hope you have a Monday full of blessings and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Wreaths
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry
Paper: Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake
sponge daubers, Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder, gold twine, Country Wreaths dies



No comments:

Post a Comment