Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Seasons’ Greetings. This month’s design team showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on [second Wednesday]. Our theme will be Focus on the Sentiment, when the design team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
Beautiful design Windy! Love how you put your own stamp on your favorite season!ReplyDelete
Love pumpkins in the Fall and this is a perfect card for it.ReplyDelete
Your pumpkin is so pretty in so pretty in soft colors! Beautiful, Windy!ReplyDelete
Such a soft and pretty fall card, Windy! Thank you for sharing your creativity!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card Windy. I love the soft color palette that you chose. Beautiful!ReplyDelete
Wow, Windy! I just love this fall card in such soft, pretty colors. Perfectly done! Thank you for hopping this month!ReplyDelete
I really like your card. The colors you chose are so pretty together. I was hoping to save this to pintetest but i don't see how I can do this. I hope someday you'll make that option availableReplyDelete