Monday, August 22, 2022

Thinking Of Chic

 


Love the Texture Chic suite and using gold with it. Here, I designed a card for classes this week with the Texture Suite using Petal Pink. I used a Petal Pink base and I stamped the texture stamp from the Season Of Chic set in the same color on the two corners. I layered a piece of the Texture Chic DSP and cut the distressed gold with the detailed die with the Chic dies. I also cut some shells in the gold paper and the Petal Pink card stock. I stamped one large shell with Petal Pink and Gray Granite inks. I cut it out with the matching dies. I stamped the senriment from the set on a strip of Basic White card stock in Gray Granite and finished off with a gold dot by the shell at the bottom right. 
Hope you have a beautifully chic day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season Of Chic
Ink: Petal Pink and Gray Granite
Paper: Distressed Gold, Petal Pink, Basic White
Chic dies, gold dots


1 comment: