Thursday, August 18, 2022

Happiness Birthday


I love the Fresh Freesia color and like coloring with it! Here for my second card for August card classes, I used the Happiness Abounds bundle. I started with a Fresh Freesia base and added a  strip of Hues of Happiness DSP on the side. I then cut a piece of Basic White card stock and cut it with the detailed die from Blossoming Happiness dies. I stamped the seniment on the bottom in Gorgeous Grape ink and popped it up on the top. I then stamped the flower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink plus the leaves and color them with the Stampin Blends markers in Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight. I cut them with thematching dies. I finished off with some iridescent rhinestones. 
Hope you have happy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Gorgeous Grape and Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White, Hues of Happiness DSP, Fresh Freesia
Blossoming Happiness dies, iridescent rhinestones 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment