Tuesday, September 6, 2022

PP607 & GDP359 Fall Leaves

 





Ann's challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and global-design-project.com theme challenge came just as I was playing with my new fall sets. I used the new Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder with Cajun Craze card stock and layered on a Cajun base. I stamped just a portion of the large image in the Fond Of Autumn set in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock and colored it with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut it out with the Autumn Bouquet dies and popped it on top of some retired Old Olive twine. I finished by stamped the sentiment at the bottom in Black ink. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Fond Of Autumn
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Paper: Basic White and Cajun Craze
Autumn Bouquet dies, retired Old Olive twine and Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! This is such a lovely image. The embossing provides the perfect backdrop for it. The Old Olive twine really enhances the leaves. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love the embossing! It makes your beautiful acorns and leaves pop. The OO twine is the perfect finishing touch. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete