Thursday, September 22, 2022

A Chic Here For You

 


I had some of these elelemts cut or embossed already and not used on a project so decided to combine for a lovely chic card. I have used a Soft Succulent base and then added the Soft Succulent piece ran through with the retired Subtles embossing folder on top. I grabbed a card from my Season Of Chic memories and more pack for the middle. I had the gold specialty paper detailed die already cut so added it on. I cut three leaves from the Chic dies in Basic White card stock and colored them with my blending brushes and Soft Succulent plus Mango Melody inks. I stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Chic set in Evening Evergreen ink on a white Stylish Shapes square die. I finished it off with some Soft Succulent gems for more bling. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season Of Chic
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Mango Melody
Paper: Soft Succulent and Basic White
Season Of Chic memories and more cards, Chic dies, Soft Succulent gems, blending brushes, Stylish Shapes dies, and Subtles embossing folder-retired 



No comments:

Post a Comment