Friday, October 7, 2022

Merry Scottie Christmas

 


I was playing around with the Christmas Scottie bundle plus the Country Wreaths dies for today's card. I decided to just punch the scottie dog out with the Scottie Dog punch in Basic Black card stock plus a Real Red bow. I stamped the plaid stamp from the Christmas Scottie set on the white background card stock in Real red ink twice and then stamped the sentiment in one corner and the snowflakes in the other in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I cut a few of the wreaths from the Country Wreaths dies in Old Olive and Garden Green card stocks to pop behind the scottie dog. After layering on a Real red base, I finished off with several red rhinestones on the snowflakes and the red bow. 
I hope you have a fun weeeknd and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red 
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Garden Green and Old Olive
Country Wreaths dies, red rhinestones, Scottie Dog punch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment