Monday, October 17, 2022

PP613 Christmas Greetings

 



Today I am showing my fourth card for classes this month using the Trees for Sale set and the Tree Lot dies. LeAnne's theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week was perfect timing for my camper. 
I started with a Shaded Spruce base and added a piece of Real Red card stock and a piece of white card stock for the background. I stamped my sentiment at the top in Real Red ink from the Trees For Sale set. I then stamped the trees in a two-step and they looks so 3D. I used for the first step Granny Apple Green and for the second detailed step in Shaded Spruce ink. I stamped the lights and the sign in Early Espresso ink on white card stock and cut them out with the Tree Lot dies. I colored the light bulbs with a Crushed Curry marker. For the camper, I cut the main frame in galvanized metallic paper and then the detail in silver foil. I cut a small strip of Crushed Curry card stock to go along the backside to look like lights on inside. I cut the wreath in Shaded Spruce and the Real Red bow. I think it looks so cute! 
Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Trees For Sale
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso 
Crushed Curry marker
Paper: Crushed Curry, Silver foil, Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Basic White, galvanized metallic paper 
Tree Lot dies

3 comments:

  1. This is just darling! love that shiny little camper! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...that camper is just adorable and so fun for a Christmas card! Thanks for playing with my CAS challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KARTEN mit WOHNWAGEN sind immer mein LIEBLING,,,

    wünsche noch einen schönen TAG
    bis bald die BIRGIT

    ReplyDelete