Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Magic & Wonder


This is my first Christmas card for classes this month and I really like this Joyful Flurry bundle. I used the new Starry Sky ink color with Balmy Blue ink. I added some silver foil for a sweet snowy card!
I stamped the white background with those colors and the Joyful Flurry set and added die cut silver foil snowflakes cut from the Frosted Flurry dies plus a rhinestone in the center. I layered the background on a piece of Starry Sky card stock and a Balmy Blue base. I stamped the sentiment in Starry Sky ink and cut it with the same dies and popped it on to finish it off. 
Have abeautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Joyful Flurry
Ink: Balmy Blue and Starry Sky
Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Starry Sky and silver foil
Frosted Flurry dies, rhinestones 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment