Wednesday, October 5, 2022

PP611 Hello Harvest Pumpkin

 




I love Autumn and decorating for it though I do not have fall temps here in Florida. For Joanne's Autumn theme challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I used the fun Hello Harvest bundle. I have been wanting to cut that pumpkin in white with the two detailed dies from the Rustic Pumpkin dies. I also cut a Early Espresso stem and a Mossy Meadow small curly stem. I added these to the Design A Daydream DSP background and layered it with a piece of Old Olive card stock. I then added it to the piece of Cajun Craze card stock ran though the Tasteful Textile embossing folder plus the Vajun Craze base. I then stamped the sentiment from Hello Harvest set in VersaMark ink on a piece of Early Espresso card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut it out with the Stylish Shapes dies. I finished it off with some white dots. 
I hope you have blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hello Harvest 
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Basic White and Design A Daydream DSP-host item 
Stylish Shapes dies, Rustic Pumpkin dies, heat tool, white embossing powder, Tasteful Textile embossing folder-retired, white dots

4 comments:

  1. Pumpkins are a sure sign fall is on the way Windy. Thanks for playing my theme challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love that you went with a white pumpkin. It really pops off the fabulous background. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white pumpkin! so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very pretty, you picked a perfect color for the background. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete