Friday, October 28, 2022

Merry Scottie

 


Just a simple Z fold card I made playing around with the Chrsitmas Scottie bundle. I stamped the plaid stamp from the the Christmas Scottie set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Cherry Cobbler cards stock and punched the dog out with the Scottie Dog punch. I also punched out the Granny Apple Green bow and added a pearl. I popped him on a white square plus a black square both cut with the Stylish Shapes dies. I used Cherry Cobbler for my base and a piece of Granny Apple Green ran through the Wintry embossing folder for the outside panel. I finished by stamping the sentiement on the white panel inside with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White and Granny Apple Green
Stylish Shapes dies, pearl, Scottie Dog punch, Wintry embossing folder 



No comments:

Post a Comment