Tuesday, October 25, 2022

A Sweet Christmas

 


This is my first card with the Sweet Gingerbread bundle. I was trying to design for both card class in November and a swap card I needed. I decided to go another route but really liked how this turned out to look like a snow globe. I have a white base and added another piece of white card stock then I blended some Coastal Cabana ink on with my blending brush and leaving some area at bottom to look like snow. I stamped the house on white card stock in Crumb Cake ink, the roof in Soft Suede ink along with the decor on the house. I stamped the door in Sweet Sorbet ink and the window in Coastal Cabana ink. The roof was actaully now stamped on the house but separately and cut with the Gingerbread House dies. I also did same with the candy on either side of the house stamped in Sweet Sorbet ink. I added a 3" circle punched out of vellum paper behind to pop all on. I stamped the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink on white card stock and cut it out with the banner from the Stylish Shapes dies. 
Hope ou have a sweet Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Gingerbread
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Basic White, vellum
Stylish Shapes dies, blending brush, 3" circle punch, Gingerbread House dies

No comments:

Post a Comment