Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Hello Splendid Thoughts

 


I had some pieces left over from my card class to make this card from the Splendid Day suite. I started with a Crumb Cake base and layered a piece of Basic White cards tock over it then added the strips of DSP from the Splendid Day DSP in soft colors. I cut a piece of Basic White to add my images on. I cut the half circle in Crumb Cake from Splendid Stems dies and stamped the sentiment from Hello Harvest in Soft Suede ink. I stamped the plant from the Splendid Thoughts set in Pool Party ink on the same color card stock and cut it out along with the other leaves in Copper foil and Fresh Freesia card stock from the Splendid Stems dies. I finished off with some Brushed Brass Butterflies on the top. 
Hope you have a brilliant Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Splendid Thoughts and Hello Harvest
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Splendid Day DSP, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia and copper foil
Splendid Stems dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment