Wednesday, November 2, 2022

PP615 Fond Of Autumn Wishes

 






I am playing along with Anne Marie's tic-tac-toe challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with the Fond Of Autumn bundle. I went across the top with metallic, die-cut and fall. And down the right column also wirks with fall, embellishments and stitching. 
 I did add to my Soft Succulent base a piece of the honeycomb gold foil from the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit. I then cut a white circle with the Stylish Shapes die and stamped the sentiment from the Fond Of Autumn set in Tuxedo Memento Black ink. I stamped the images a few times plus extra acorns in the Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored them all with the Stampin Blends markers. I cut them out with the matching Autumn Bouquet dies. I finished off with a few retired gold pearls. 
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Fond Of autumn
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Basic White, Soft Succulent, gold foil
Die cut honeycomb from August 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, Stylish Shapes dies, Autumn Bouquet dies, gold pearls-retired 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment