Tuesday, November 22, 2022

PP618 Sweet Chrsitmas

 




I hope you can play along with Joanne's theme challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com as we all have Christmas cards to make to mail out soon! 
I used a white base and another layer of white card stock plus cut a snow hill from white with the Gingerbread House dies. I also cut a white circle to add my house from Stylish Shapes dies. I cut the house from Blushing Bride card stock and then added the white roof and doors cut from the same dies. I stamped the wreath and lollipops plus trees fromthe Sweet Gingerbread set in Mint Macaron ink and cut them out. I added Polished Pink berries to the wreath plus stamped some gumdrops in th at same color to cut out. I did add some white pavers to the front of the house to walk up to. And finally, I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink on the white word bubble cut from the same dies. 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Gingerbread 
Ink: Mint Macaron, Polished Pink
Paper: Basic White, Blushing Bride 
Gingerbread House dies, Stylish Shapes dies





1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the cute little house with gumdrops! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete