Monday, November 21, 2022

Mitten Treat Holders

 




I designed these treat holders for my friends at Onstage in Jacksonville Fl over a week ago using the Celebrate With Tags bundle. I used the Kraft paper to cut the tag from the Celebrations Tag dies and folded it over placing a Ghirardelli chocolate square in between. I used some tear tape to adheare the bottom. I used the mittens from the Celebrate With Tags set stamped in white craft ink on either Pool Party of Balmy Blue card stock and cut out with the matching dies. I cut the white snowflakes witht he set as well as the banner sentiment stamped in Real Red ink. I added a Pool Party gem on the center of the snowflakes. I tied either Pool Party 3/8" sheer ribbon or white glittered organdy ribbon to the top. 
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy









No comments:

Post a Comment