Thursday, November 3, 2022

'Tis The Season

 


While I had my Parakeet Party paper and ink out, I made this one with the Spruced Up bundle. I started with the Parakeet Party base and added a piece of Basic White card stock embossed with the Wintry embossing folder and a strip of the Sweetest Christmas DSP.  I cut a Stylish Shapes circle in Real Red. I stamped my tree from the Spruced Up set in Parakeet Party ink on white card stock and cut them out with the Spruced Up Outlines dies so I could layered the two pieces together on my circle. I stamped the sentiment and banner from the Christmas Banners set in Real Red ink and popped it on after cutting with the Christmas Banners dies. I finished with Parakeet Party dots on the outlined tree. 
Hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Banners, Spruced Up
Ink: Real Red and Parakeet Party
Paper: Sweetest Christmas DSP, Basic White, Parakeet Party, Real Red
Spruced Up Outlines dies, Christmas Banners dies, in color dots-Parakeet Party, Stylish Shapes dies, Wintry embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment