Monday, November 7, 2022

October 2022 Paper Pumpkin Alternates

 





I played with the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin called Hohoho and made some alternates with the items in the kit. 
On the first card, I used my Joyful Flurry bundle with some Bermuda Bay ink and card stock. 
For the second, I cut a camper from the Tree Lots dies in silver adding some Night Of Navy card stock behind. I stamped the santa's sleigh in Night Of Navy ink. For the last card, I popped on some candy canes I cut from the Sweet Christmas DSP with the Candy Canes dies. 
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy











1 comment:

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete