Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Merry Mittens Christmas

 


I love how this has a nostalgic feel to it. This is my first card for classes next week. I used a Soft Succulent base and added a piece of Real Red card stock on top. I cut the white with the Stitched rectangle dies and blended some Soft Succulent ink with my blending brush. I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrate With Tags set in Real Red ink and cut with the matching Celebrations Tag dies. I also cut the gold glimmer snowflakes with those dies and the white tag I popped them all on. I tied on the Soft Succulent open weave ribbon to the top and finsihed off with Real Red rhinestones. 
Hope you have a merry day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrate With Tags
Ink: Real Red, and Soft Succulent
Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Soft Succulent and gold glimmer
Celebrations Tag dies, Real Red rhinestones, blending brush, Soft Succulent open weave ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment