Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Peace & Joy Gate Fold

 


I traveled this past weekend after the storm coming though known as Hurricane Nicole to Jacksonville Fl for a pre party stampin event on Friday and SU! Onstage on Saturday. I designed this gatefold card for the swap on Friday with the Boughs Of Holly suite. I used a Mossy Meadow base and scored a t 2 1/8" on each side to make the gatefold. I added strips of Poppy Parade card stock on each side as well as a strip of Boughs Of Holly DSP. I cut the white Scalloped Contours die for the front attached only on the left side so it can open after I stamped on the sentiments in Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade inks from the Leaves Of Holly set. I stamped the leaf from the set in Mossy Meadow on Old Olive card stock and cut it along with the Mossy Meadow cards tock one and a white one that I blending ink on with my blending brush and some Soft Succulent ink. I cut all with the Holly Berry dies as well as the berries in Poppy and Real Red card stocks. 
I hope you have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Leaves Of Holly
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Soft Succulent and Poppy Parade
Paper: Boughs Of Holly DSP, Basic White, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Poppy Parade and Real Red
Holly Berry dies, Scalloped Contours dies, blending brush 




No comments:

Post a Comment