Wednesday, November 30, 2022

North Pole Tags For Candle Gifts

 











First wrapped gifts of the season!
 I used cello bags to add a single wick jar candle from B&BW then I opened my November Paper Pumpkin Kit called From The North Pole to decorate my gift tags in that kit. I did the reindeer one like they had on the sample but the the Holly Jolly one I used a few tags and the sentiment from the kit stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. I grabbed some different Real Red ribbons I had in my stash and some are retired. Thankful for the kit helping not have to design more tags since I am doing a load of gold and silver ones for my family presents. These candles are going to some friends next week! 
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy









No comments:

Post a Comment